Reliable information for successful business and security solutions
CORPORATE INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Since it was found in 2020 Rego Institute has quickly risen to the challenges and earned its reputation as one of the smallest, but most valued, independent think tanks in Bulgaria. Over the course of the last year we have never betrayed our founding principles of trust and integrity which have been instrumental in building our rock-solid reputation.
In the meantime, the tumultuous regional dynamics as well as the internal developments in the country reaffirmed Bulgaria as the bridgehead between the East and the West, whereas remaining attractive for international businesses and corporations to invest in or enter new sectors.
We do understand that such environment raises the stakes for the executive business decisions. Informed decisions are based on the right and timely answers to the following questions:
- Whom do you trust to obtain the relevant information?
- Where should I look to get the essential pieces of information in a timely manner?
- Where are the sources of this information?
- Is it credible?
- Who has the access to the local human terrain and possess the cognitive tools to analyze it?
Based on the increasing demand and knowing how costly the wrong answers to the above questions could be, whereas counting on our impeccable reputation, we proudly announce the formation of our
CORPORATE INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY TEAM
- Offering expert advice and guidance on political, electoral, sociological, financial, economic, energy, media, regional, internal and international issues and topics.
- Media monitoring, political, sociological, regional, economic, internal political, defense and security, regional in-depth analyses.
- Foreign influence, Media Capture and Co-Optation, Misinformation, Disinformation, Malinformation and Information Warfare..
- Migrants, refugees, asylum seekers and border security.
- Energy Security, Energy Policy, Energy Transition and Economic Development.
- Informal economy and undeclared work.
- RESEARCH AND PROJECTS
- Electoral and sociological polls, marketing and PR campaign support.
- CORPORATE INTELLIGENCE
- Align business practices with the legal and administrative requirements in Bulgaria.
- Identify and vet third party business partners.
- Assess reputation and track record of potential business partners.
- Assess the potential risks posed by counter and third party stakeholders in Bulgaria.
- Market entry – New Agent
- Enhance knowledge on key players and stakeholders prior to market entry.
- Improve positioning for major bids/tenders.
- Develop evidence and supporting documentation for litigation and arbitration processes.
- Support strategic and legal decisions in ongoing disputes.
WHY REGO INSTITUTE
CORPORATE INTEL AND SECURITY TEAM
is comprised of diverse and highly skilled professionals who have extensive operational and analytical experience acquired over years of work in Bulgaria, on the Balkans and in the Middle East.
We are distinguished by:
- Country and regional-specific knowledge along with thorough understanding of the business environment, legal and regulatory mechanisms in Bulgaria.
- Capacity to retrieve and analyze domestic records, filings and other public information sources and databases.
- Developed network of well-placed human sources with business, law enforcement, security and political background.
Kaloyan Metodiev, PhD, Director
Bulgaria, Sofia 1113,
Anton Chekov St.
phone: +359 888 729 533